Support Breast Cancer Awareness

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tales of a little diva

I have always wanted a daughter, my mom always told me be careful what you wish for, now I understand what she meant.
I was blessed to have a beautiful, smart, sweet, energetic, caring little girl.


She also has an evil twin who is a drama queen, diva, bossy little know it all.

I prefer the sweet, lovable Regan, but more often than not, the bossy, dive drama queen one shows up.  I keep hoping it's a phase but then my mom just says "paybacks a bitch", thanks mom, you're very helpful!

I am pretty sure the sweet, lovable Regan goes to school as all her teachers tell me how wonderful and sweet she is, not to mention all the little girls fight over who is her best friend.  It is obvious, the "other Regan" has not shown herself yet.


Regan is just like me but seems to have the personality of my sister.  Whether or not that is a good thing is still up in the air.  Regan is a very strong little girl who will never be a pushover, she has no self esteem issues and certainly loves herself.  She loves to be a girly, girl, get her hair curled, nails done and all dressed up, but will also climb a tree, get dirty and has the desire to play football as well as cheer.  I am not sure how she is going to do both at the same time, but I'm sure she'll figure it out.


She loves her soccer and thinks she is "all that" on the soccer field. She tells all the other kids how to play "because she has played soccer before".  She then tries to get them into a huddle to yell "go little kickers".  Little Kickers was her team name in Ohio but she thinks she is in charge, so she just tells the others what to do and they listen.

 Regan has a big heart, she loves babies, loves to help take care of little kids, even though she is a little kid herself, she seems way wise beyond her almost 5 year old years.
she worships her big "brudder"





and sometimes even loves her "little bother".  Thanks Nick Jr and Olivia!

 Even though some days I may feel like selling her to the highest bidder on ebay ( I am also sure she would be given back very quickly, for free) I am very proud of my little diva. She makes me laugh every day and her kisses and hugs make all those drama days seem not so bad.

I say work your mojo girl....if you've got it, flaunt it and she certainly does flaunt it.


1 comment:

  1. Regan is a HOOT. Every time I see her she reminds me so much of you. She just looks so much like you. And the way you describe her reminds me of my adorable niece. We always tease that she is so cute that we have to watch her closely, because someone might steal her. BUT we know they would bring her right back.

    ReplyDelete