Support Breast Cancer Awareness

Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy 18th birthday

Today is my son Kyle's 18th birthday.. I have been writing in a notebook for the past week about him and have yet to post it because I need to add all the right pictures.

The entire post will come in the next day or two, but I can not believe I am the mom of an 18 year old~YIKES!

Words can not express how much joy and love Kyle has brought to my world.  I thank God everyday for him and am so proud of the man he has become.  I couldn't have asked for a better kid.  Well, maybe a kid who puts the pretzels back and listens to me sometimes, but overall, an incredible kid  He is also the best big brother that Regan & Parker could ever ask for.

Here are a few pictures of Kyle through the years and yes that is me as a blonde :) 


Brad & Sue's wedding
 with Rachael & Jake in California
Christmas with his new hockey stick ( in Texas)

 Rachael, Kyle & Jake. These 3 go back a long way.  Who cut this kids hair??
Rachael & Kyle at our wedding rehearsal dinner.
 4 year old picture
official 2nd grader

Grandpa Casagrande & Kyle


Me & Kyle at the beach

Kyle & Regan

Kyle and his dad

I know your dad is looking down on you from heaven and couldn't be prouder of who you are and what you have achieved. 






Kyle's MMA picture

No comments:

Post a Comment